Recent Content

  1. 2 years 10 months ago
    Written by Colin
  2. 2 years 10 months ago
    Written by Colin
  3. 3 years 1 month ago
    Written by Nicole
  4. 3 years 3 months ago
    Written by Nicole
  5. 3 years 3 months ago
    Written by Nicole
  6. 3 years 4 months ago
    Written by Colin

Army Spouse Educational Assistance

Article by Nicole on 03 Oct 2012

Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Degree Program

This program is available to members of the army and their immediate family, who can attend college to receive an associate or a bachelor's degree at any SOCAD college accessible to a worldwide network of Army installations. This helps military families who are transferred often to maintain their educational progress toward a degree. For more information, visit:

Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program (SEAP)

This need-based program provides aide to spouses of active duty Army soldiers and widows of those who died on active duty. To be eligible, spouses must be living in the U.S. and must not receive free tuition from their employer. Benefits are awarded up to $2500 per academic year. (Spouses living in Europe, Japan, or Okinawa may be eligible to receive a grant of up to $350 to assist with educational costs.)

CollegeEducation411 Newsletter SignUp

* indicates required
Are you a student or parent?
Email Format

Connect With Us