Recent Content

  1. 2 years 7 months ago
    Written by Colin
  2. 2 years 7 months ago
    Written by Colin
  3. 2 years 10 months ago
    Written by Nicole
  4. 3 years 3 weeks ago
    Written by Nicole
  5. 3 years 3 weeks ago
    Written by Nicole
  6. 3 years 1 month ago
    Written by Colin

Marine Corps Spouse Educational Assistance

Article by Nicole on 03 Oct 2012

Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Degree Program

This program is available to members of the Marine Corps and their immediate family, who can attend college to receive an associate or a bachelor's degree at any SOCAD college accessible to a worldwide network of Army installations. This helps military families who are transferred often to maintain their educational progress toward a degree. For more information, visit:

Spouse Tuition Aid Program (STAP)

Spouses of active duty Airmen or Officers in the Air Force who are accompanying their enlisted spouse overseas may be eligible for tuition assistance to attend college where they will be stationed. Up to $1,500 per academic year is available for spouses who qualify for undergraduate studies and up to $1750 per year for graduate studies. For more information, visit:

VADM E.P. Travers Scholarship and Loan Program

Spouses of active duty Navy or Marine Corps members who are full time undergraduate students at an accredited college or univeristy may qualify to receive one of 100 grants at $2000 each. Interest-free student loans of up to $3000 are also available. For more information, visit:

CollegeEducation411 Newsletter SignUp

* indicates required
Are you a student or parent?
Email Format

Connect With Us